Demo Audio files #
There is a shared dataset used for some of the practicals. You can download it from here: https://cloudstor.aarnet.edu.au/plus/s/Fsoi5Dm0AJ1JvYU.
The total size of the shared data is ≈1.8 GB.
- Go to https://cloudstor.aarnet.edu.au/plus/s/Fsoi5Dm0AJ1JvYU
- Choose the ⇩ Download link in the top right corner
- Extract the contents of the zip file to an easy to find directory
C:\2022 Ecoacoustics Symposiumor
/2022 Ecoacoustics Symposium
- The easiest way to do this is to the set the destination to
The practicals will assume you’ve downloaded these files to
C:\2022 Ecoacoustics Symposium or
/2022 Ecoacoustics Symposium. You can move or
remove the entire directory after the practical.
We’ll use the SERF Data and Annotation Examples folders will be used for this practical.
- Raven Lite: (or Pro if you have a license already)
- Raven Lite is free, but requires you to sign up for a license
- Download and sign up here
- On Windows, you may encounter a Window Smart Screen warning when installing Raven
- click More info
- and then click Run anyway to indicate you trust this software
- R and R Studio: